Anatomy and Physiology
The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence. This event is generously supported by the Society for Neuroscience (SfN). 2017 National Tournament winners are invited to present (expenses-paid trip for students + coach) to 30,000 leading global neuroscientists at the SfN National Conference! The 2017 systems are nervous, sense organs and endocrine.
Resources & Links
- Official Rules Clarification for A&P Posted 11/14/16
- Science Olympiad Anatomy & Physiology CD in the SO Store
- Science Olympiad Biology & Earth Science Event CD - New for 2017!
- 2017 Power Point - NEW!
- 2017 System Handout - Nervous - Posted 11/21/16
- 2017 System Handout - Sense - Posted 11/21/16
- 2017 System Handout - Endocrine - Posted 11/21/16
- 2017 Sample Test - Posted 11/21/16 - EVENT SUPERVISORS READ!
- 2017 Internet Resource Links
- 2016 Biology Principles Review - excellent general info
- Event Supervisor Tips - Important Website Section!
General Anatomy & Physiology Links
- Anatomy & Physiology Questions by System
- Virtual Anatomy Lab
- Get Body Smart
- Anatomy Drill & Practice
- Virtual Lab
- Medical Assistant Exam Help
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Anatomy & Physiology Lecture Notes
- Lecture Notes 2
Resources for Past Anatomy & Physiology Competitions
- 2016 Power Point
- 2016 Integumentary System Handout
- 2016 Muscular Handout
- 2016 Skeletal Handout
- 2016 Muscular Review
- 2016 Skeletal Review
- 2016 Tournament Sample
- 2016 Training Overview
- 2016 Event Supervisor Handout
- 2016 Major Skeletal Muscle List
- 2015 Power Point
- 2015 Event Supervisor Guide
- 2015 Training Handout for Anatomy & Physiology
- 2015 Training Handout for the Cardiovascular System + Introduction to A&P
- 2015 Training Handout for the Integumentary System
- 2015 Training Handout for the Immune System