The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence.
- Recommended Lab Equipment List for Division B 2019 Events - (simply replaces the "Students May Bring" list in past copies of rules)
- Science Crime Busters Notes - great resource!
- Event Info for Science Crime Busters and tips for Event Supervisors
- Science Olympiad Digital Test Packets (PDF Download)
- Crime Busters CD
- Crime Busters Manual
- Chem-Physics CD (contains Crime Busters info)
- Ward's Kit for Crime Busters - Labware and Chemicals!
- American Chemistry Council - Plastics 101 and Teaching Plastics
- Faces in Polymers: Polymer Chemists and Their Work
- FBI Laboratory - Latent Fingerprint Unit
- FBI - Forensic Science Communications
- Hands On Plastics Videos - Identifying Polymers by Differential Density
- Polymer Science Learning Center
- Society for Plastics Engineering Education Resources
- Spinning the Elements: Wallace Carothers and the Nylon Legacy
- The Story of Rubber