The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. You can find free online copies of the current rules for download in the Science Olympiad Store. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence.
- Recommended Lab Equipment List for Division B 2021 Events - also found in the current Rules Manual
- Science Crime Busters Notes (Updated Link Coming Soon!)
- Science Olympiad Digital Test Packets (PDF Download)
- Crime Busters CD
- Crime Busters Manual
- Chem-Physics CD (contains Crime Busters info)
- Ward's Science Olympiad Kit for Crime Busters - Labware and Chemicals!
- Recommended Lab Equipment Kit for Division B from Ward's Science
- Event Supervisors! Please review the Event Logistics Manual - Updated for 2021 with new information concerning COVID-19 precautions and Satellite and mini SO tournament formats for tips!
- American Chemistry Council - Plastics 101 and Teaching Plastics
- Faces in Polymers: Polymer Chemists and Their Work
- FBI Laboratory - Latent Fingerprint Unit
- FBI - Forensic Science Communications
- Hands On Plastics Videos - Identifying Polymers by Differential Density
- Polymer Science Learning Center
- Society for Plastics Engineering Education Resources
- Spinning the Elements: Wallace Carothers and the Nylon Legacy
- The Story of Rubber