The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence. The 2019 subjects are glaciers, glaciation and long-term climate change. This event is sponsored by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
resources and links
- New for 2019! Glacier, Glaciation and Climate Change information from NOAA
- Dynamic Planet Learning CD from Science Olympiad Store
- Bio-Earth Learning CD (contains Dynamic Planet info)
- Event Supervisors! Please review the Event Logistics Manual for tips!
- Science Olympiad Digital Test Packets (PDF Downloads)