The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. You can find free online copies of the current rules for download in the Science Olympiad Store. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence. The 2021 subject is oceanography. This event is sponsored by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
resources and links
- NEW! Dynamic Planet Quiz Book
- Oceanography information from NOAA
- 2020 Internet Resource Links (Updated 11/20/19)
- Event Supervisors! Please review the Event Logistics Manual - Updated for 2021 with new information concerning COVID-19 precautions and Satellite and mini SO tournament formats for tips!
- Dynamic Planet Learning CD from Science Olympiad Store
- Bio-Earth Learning CD (contains Dynamic Planet info)
- 2020 Science Olympiad Test Packet for Division C - contains the Dynamic Planet test/key from the 2019 Science Olympiad National Tournament
- Science Olympiad Digital Test Packets (PDF Downloads)