The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. You can find free online copies of the current rules for download in the Science Olympiad Store. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence.
Resources and Links
- 2020 Experimental Design Checklist for Division B
- 2020 Experimental Design Reporting Packet for Division B
- Using Claim/Evidence/Reasoning in Scientific Communication
- The Basics of Experimental Design
- Experimental Design Scoring Explanation
- Experimental Design Power Point in Spanish
- Experimental Design CD in the Science Olympiad Store
- 2020 Problem-Solving & Technology CD in the Science Olympiad Store - contains Exp. Design
- 2020 Science Olympiad Digital Test Packet for Division B - contains the Experimental Design test from the 2019 Science Olympiad National Tournament
- More Test Packets!
- Event Supervisors! Please review the Event Logistics Manual - Updated for 2021 with new information concerning COVID-19 precautions and Satellite and mini SO tournament formats for tips!