The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. You can find free online copies of the current rules for download in the Science Olympiad Store. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence.
- Recommended Lab Equipment List for Division C 2020 Events - also found in the current Rules Manuals
- Forensics Information for Students and Event Supervisors - updated by National Chemistry Rules Committee Chair
- Forensics Training CD in the Science Olympiad Store
- Chem-Physics CD in the Science Olympiad Store (contains Forensics)
- 2020 Test Packet - contains the Forensics test/key from the 2019 Science Olympiad National Tournament
- More Test Packets
- Official Ward's Kits for Science Olympiad Forensics (labware & chemicals - must have a school account for regulated chemical shipping)
- Ward's Science Olympiad Kit for Forensics - Labware and Chemicals!
- Recommended Lab Equipment Kit for Division C from Ward's Science - new for 2020!
- 2009 National Tournament Forensics Test Scene
- 2009 National Tournament Forensics Test Suspect Interview Sheet
- 2009 National Tournament Forensics Test Key
- Qualitative Analysis Hints
- The Flame Test
- American Chemistry Council - Plastics 101 and Teaching Plastics
- Faces in Polymers: Polymer Chemists and Their Work
- FBI Laboratory - Latent Fingerprint Unit
- Society for Plastics Engineering Education Resources
- Spinning the Elements: Wallace Carothers and the Nylon Legacy