The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence. The subject for 2020 is Severe Storms. This event is generously sponsored by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Marine Sanctuary Foundation.
- NOAA Education Resources - updated for 2019!
- Meteorology Learning CD in the Science Olympiad Store
- Audubon Weather Guide in the Science Olympiad Store
- Bio-Earth Learning CD (contains Meteorology)
- Science Olympiad Digital Test Packets (PDF Downloads)
- Event Supervisors! Please review the Event Logistics Manual for tips!
- Sample Exercise/Answers