The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. You can find free online copies of the current rules for download in the Science Olympiad Store. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence. The subject for 2020 is Severe Storms. This event is generously sponsored by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE).
- NOAA Education Resources for Meteorology - updated for 2020!
- Meteorology Learning CD
- Bio-Earth Learning CD - contains Meteorology
- Audubon Weather Field Guide for Meteorology
- 2020 Digital Test Packet - contains the 2019 Science Olympiad National Tournament Test/Key
- More Science Olympiad Digital Test Packets (PDF Downloads)
- Event Supervisors! Please review the Event Logistics Manual for tips!
- Sample Exercise/Answers