Alert! Archived Content! Will be updated for 2018!
The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. The official rules in the Rules Manual take precedence.
- Official Rules Clarification for Mission Possible Posted 10/5/16
- Sample Task Sequence List (TSL) for 2017 (PDF) (PPT) - updated 1/24/17
- Mission Possible DVD in the Science Olympiad Store
- 2017 Problem Solving Tech Training CD (includes MP) in the SO Store
- How to make a simple measuring box for Science Olympiad devices - instructions/photos (PDF)
- Team Score Sheet/Checklist (PDF) - posted 11/14/16
- Event Score Sheet/Spreadsheet (Excel) - posted 11/14/16
- Science Olympiad Student Center Wiki
- Wikipedia Site on Rube Goldberg machines
- Khan Academy Tutorials on Physics
- One-Minute Video Clip on Science Olympiad TV YouTube Channel
- Little MAKER Makes a Rube Goldberg Device, March 2012
- Just for fun: Awesome Rube Goldberg/Mission Possible-type video from "Ok-Go" on YouTube