Reach for the Stars
The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence. For those who are interested, there is an Audubon Field Guide to the Night Sky and Bio/Earth CD available in the Science Olympiad Store.
NOTE: This is archived material and will be updated for 2016!
Resources and Links
- Life Cycles of Stars - NASA Website Link
- Star and Constellation ID - Stellarium
- The Astronomy Center
- American Association of Variable Star Observers
- Multi-wavelength Observations - NASA Site
- Space Telescope Science Institute
- JPL/CalTech Spitzer Space Telescope
- NASA Science Missions
- Stellar Cycles Post Assessment Activity - Chandra Website Link