The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence. For those who are interested, there is a DVD available in the Science Olympiad Store.
NOTE: This is archived material and will be updated for 2016!
Resources and Links
- Team Scoresheet/Checklist 2013 (PDF) - 2/8/13
- Event Scoresheet/Spreadsheet 2013 (Excel) - 12/10/12
- Sample Robot Arm Engineering Drawings (PDF)
- Sample Robot Arm Operating Description (PDF)
- Sample Robot Arm Supply/Components List (PDF)
- Printable Layout of the Competition Area (PDF) - One page for a large-format printer - New for 2013
- Printable Layout of the Competition Area (PDF) - Multi-letter-sized pages for regular printers - New for 2013
- Society of Robots Robotic Arm web page
- Go Robotics web page
- UWA Robotics RoboSim - robot manipulator simulator (use Firefox browser if it won't run)