2019 Ward's Science Olympiad Kits!
2019 Ward's Science Olympiad Kits now available! All Science Olympiad events are NGSS-aligned, so kits are perfect for competition or classroom use. Students, coaches and supervisors can prep smarter and faster for tournaments with a variety of exclusive practice kits designed to match Science Olympiad events, many including drawings and templates. These introductory kits give everyone in the program a chance to play the game! See the new Ward's World website, full of free resources, guides, lesson plans and videos to help educators bring science to life!
Kits and Supplies for 2019 Current Events
- Battery Buggy Kit (Div. B) - NEW for 2019!!
- Boomilever Kit (Div. B/C) - NEW!!
- Circuit Lab (Div. B/C) - NEW!!
- Chemistry Event Kit for Div. B - what each team may bring into events - NEW!!
- For Potions and Poisons and Crime Busters
- Chemistry Event Kit for Div. C - what each team may bring into events - NEW!!
- For Chem Lab and Forensics
- Chem Lab Experiment Practice Kit (Div. C)
- Elastic Launched Gliders Kit (Div. B) - NEW!!
- Forensics Chemical Experiment Practice Kit (Div. C)
- Fossils Set (Div. B/C) - NEW!!
- Mousetrap Vehicle Kit (Div. C) - revised for 2019!!
- Potions and Poisons Experiment Practice Kit (Div. B)
- Science Crime Busters Experiment Practice Kit (Div. B)
- Thermodynamics Kit (Div. B/C)
- Wright Stuff Kit (Div. C) - NEW!!
- Gauges for Elastic Launched Glider and Wright Stuff - NEW!!
- Photo gate Kit for Science Olympiad distance events - NEW!!
Kits for Signature Events - perfect for classroom or workshop use
- Electric Vehicle Kit (Div. C)
- Helicopters Kit (Div. C)
- Hovercraft Kit (Div. B/C)
- Materials Science Kit (Div. C)
- Optics (Div. B/C)
- Rocks & Minerals Set (Div. B/C)
- Towers Kit (Div. B/C)
- Wind Power Kit (B/C)
Since 2010, Science Olympiad has been proud to call Ward's Science a partner. Ward's and its parent companies, VWR and Avantor, have provided grants to support Elementary Science Olympiad, free professional development for coaches and discounted materials for Urban Schools Initiative member teams. Science Olympiad's STEM Director works with Science Olympiad Rules Committee members, National Event Supervisors and Ward's Science education specialists to develop kits that offer a convenient solution to sourcing science materials for competition. Kits and products are added to reflect new Science Olympiad events each year, so if you have a suggestion, please reach out to Samantha Bonelli of Ward's Science at [email protected]. Ward's reps with direct Science Olympiad experience frequently host building workshops at NSTA Regional and National Conferences, so please make sure to attend! Ward's Science reps also attend many Science Olympiad fall workshops across the US - check the Workshops page for updates. Ward's Science is the only company with rights to sell kits using the Science Olympiad brand.