2022 Ward's Science Olympiad Kits!
NEW 2022 Ward's Science Olympiad Kits coming soon! All Science Olympiad events are NGSS-aligned, so kits are perfect for competition or classroom use. Students, coaches and supervisors can prep smarter and faster for tournaments with a variety of exclusive practice kits designed to match Science Olympiad events, many including drawings and templates. These introductory kits give everyone in the program a chance to play the game! See the new Ward's World website, full of free resources, guides, lesson plans and videos to help educators bring science to life!
NEW for 2021! Exclusively available from Ward’s Science in partnership with Science Olympiad, Elementary Science Olympiad Signature Kits encourage hands-on learning and exploration for individual students in grades K-6, either at home or at school. Parents, afterschool providers and teachers can successfully guide younger students through 10 Signature activities.
5-star customer testimonial: "My son used a (Ward's) kit to build his car last year for junior high Science Olympiad. This kit is just the exact right mixture of the parts you need with enough vagueness to allow the kids to engineer the product themselves. Your students will need to experiment, look things up, build, test, unbuild, rebuild, test again and repeat. That's the kind of experience that facilitates so much learning. I was very grateful that I had a place that could provide me with the right raw materials to get this project going."
Kits and Supplies for 2022
- Link to Ward's Kit Home Page - all kits listed
- Bridge Kit (Div. B/C) - NEW!
- Chemistry Event/Labware Kit for Div. B - what each team may bring into events
- For Food Science and Crime Busters
- Chemistry Event/Labware Kit for Div. C - what each team may bring into events
- For Chem Lab and Forensics
- Chem Lab Experiment Practice Kit (Div. C)
- Crime Busters Experiment Practice Kit (Div. B)
- Detector Building Supply Kit (Div. C)
- Electric Wright Stuff Kit (Div. B) - NEW!
- Elementary Science Olympiad In-A-Box Kit (Division A) - full set of materials for 20 students x 10 events!
- Food Science Kit (Div. B)
- Forensics Chemical Experiment Practice Kit (Div. C)
- Rocks & Minerals Set (Div. B/C) - Best Seller! Order now, sells out! - NEW!
- Gravity Vehicle Kit (Div. C)
- Mousetrap Vehicle Kit (Div. B)
- Wright Stuff Kit (Div. C)
- Gauges for Electric Wright Stuff and Wright Stuff - NEW!
- Photo gate Kit for Science Olympiad distance events
- 2020 Sell Sheet for easy ordering/pricing! - will be updated for 2022
New for 2021! Elementary Science Olympiad Single Event Kits
- Metric Mastery
- Bottle Music
- Don’t Bug Me
- Operation Egg Drop
- Gummi Bear Long Jump
- Straw Towers
- Rock Hound
- Monster Match
- Save the Ice
- What Did it Eat?
Since 2010, Science Olympiad has been proud to call Ward's Science a partner. Ward's and its parent companies, VWR and Avantor, have provided grants to support Elementary Science Olympiad, free professional development for coaches and discounted materials for New, Rural & Urban Schools Initiative member teams. Science Olympiad's STEM Director works with Science Olympiad Rules Committee members, National Event Supervisors and Ward's Science education specialists to develop kits that offer a convenient solution to sourcing science materials for competition. Kits and products are added to reflect new Science Olympiad events each year, so if you have a suggestion, please reach out to Elizabeth Bogan of Ward's Science at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ward's reps with direct Science Olympiad experience frequently host building workshops at NSTA Regional and National Conferences, so please make sure to attend! Ward's Science reps also attend many Science Olympiad fall workshops across the US - check the Workshops page for updates. Ward's Science is the only company with licensing rights to sell kits using the Science Olympiad brand.