ESO Sample Forms
Get a feel for the types of forms you'd like to use in your own event by viewing some of the documents created by the organizers of some of our Elementary Science Olympiad events - use the same format for your own! Download a Science Olympiad logo under "About Science Olympiad" and you're good to go! For excellent ESO resources, see the Science Olympiad Store.
Fun Day & Fun Night Sheets
- Welcome Back to School Sheet - PDF - Use this to recruit new parents and students to plan and attend your ESO event
- Event Supervisor List - PDF - Gives the names of all the leaders of various ESO event you'll be running; helpful for the school to have on file
- Registration Form - PDF - If you've gone paperless at school, use an online database or a basic tear/turn-in sheet like this
- Team Confirmation and Time Schedule Form - PDF - Students need to know where they need to be, and when. We give this to each student and ask them to KEEP it with them on the night of the event so they are never lost!
- Map - PDF - Use your school layout to make a map of the locations of all your events for the night. Copy it on the back of the Team Confirmation and Time Schedule Form and only a few people will still get lost!
- Event Supervisor Confirmation Form and Duties - PDF - This form will let your event leaders know who else is helping and what they are supposed to do
- Event Supervisor To-Do List - PDF - This sheet lets each Event Supervisor list the team name and color of each team and reminds them of timing and other requirements
- Poster - PDF - An idea of a simple poster you can recreate for your own event
- Press Release - PDF - Sample note for your local media. Most like to receive text in email now. Take your own digital photos and email a jpeg the next day - a much better chance of getting in the paper than if you wait for a photographer!
- Budget - PDF - Costs to do a Fun Night event for 260 kids